Tax Compliance Manager with German – Remote / London, UK.
Our client, who work with international businesses across the DACH region, is looking to hire a Tax Compliance Manager who can work fully in German (and English) to join their small team in London, UK.
As a Tax Compliance Manager, you will predominately focus on:
• Corporation tax returns.
• VAT Advice and VAT filing.
• Reviewing work of junior team members.
• Coaching and training employees
• Attend meetings with clients.
• Overseeing and reviewing the work of other Accountants and admin staff.
To be considered for this Tax Compliance Manager, you profile should consist of:
• Around 4 years + Corporate Tax experience in a Consulting or practice environment.
• Strong proven experience in managing a small team and meeting deadlines
• ACCA / ACA / CTA or Part-Qualified or European equivalent accounting or tax qualification with long UK practical experience
• High level of numerical and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work fully in both German & English.
In return there is good starting salary plus annual bonus along with flexible working i.e. either remote or Hybrid.
You will also be joining a very collaborative and team orientated business who pride themselves on creating a positive working environment.