A Fortune 500 manufacturing business with growing operations in Western Europe is seeking to hire an EMEA VAT Manager to support their rapid growth. This newly created position will report into the Head of International Tax, who has good experience of VAT so will be able to support your growth and development.
This position is intended to grow into an EMEA Indirect Tax Director role over the next three years and will have study support and CPD provided.
- EMEA VAT Compliance
- EMEA VAT Reporting
- Support on EMEA VAT projects such as Brexit and MTD
- Answering group queries on VAT
- Ad hoc project work
- Experience of European VAT compliance and reporting in either a VAT or management accounts capacity
- Experience of ERPs would be beneficial, SAP would be a nice-to-have
- Good Excel skills
- European language skills are a nice-to-have