Our client is much more than an accounting firm. From their Emerging Leaders Program to their Mentor Program, they offer a wide range of programs and benefits. Plus, they continuously dedicate numerous resources to the training and development of their staff.
Opened in 2021, our client's Switzerland office is located on Lake Geneva. An Investment Management shares their office space, giving their Swiss clients access to investment management services when needed.
- Serve as client’s trusted advisor, demonstrate knowledge of industry trends, identify client issues and conflicts; proactively communicate solution options to client and team
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables (such as tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on-time delivery and on budget
- Reviewing complex international individual tax returns
- Experience with foreign reporting, i.e. FBAR, Forms 5471, 8621, 8858, 8865, and GILTI reporting
- Strategizing with Partners regarding tax planning
- Researching tax issues and providing guidance to clients
- Working closely with staff, and assisting senior management in mentoring, coaching, training, supervising, and evaluating staff
- Participate in practice development activities that lead to the generation of new business and the opportunities for cross-serves.
- Preferably a BS Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Master’s degree in Taxation or a related field preferred
- 7+ years of technical tax experience in international tax
- CPA, Enrolled Agent (EA), or equivalent certification is a must
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operational and project management skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology