Corporate Tax Specialist will support the Head of Tax Reporting and Compliance in the UK team.
The team is responsible for all areas of Group Tax reporting, UK compliance and has oversight of overseas global tax compliance.
* Prepare and submit the UK corporation tax returns
* Review existing compliance process to identify areas which can be completed more efficiently with the use of the latest tax technology to aid the data gathering process.
* Responsible for the preparation of the R&D tax credit claim and patent box calculation. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the go forward processes following these reviews.
* Prepare CFC and interest restriction calculations along with annual CBCR requirements.
* Calculate the UK corporation tax liability for the purposes of making quarterly instalment payments.
* Manage the tax reporting process for the UK businesses for year-end and half-year tax reporting.
Requirements for the role:
* Relevant professional qualification (ACA and/or CTA)
* 4+ years of relevant experience in UK tax compliance in a professional services firm or multinational company
* Knowledge of IFRS tax reporting and deferred tax accounting
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels and a fluency in English
* Motivated self-starter with a desire to learn and develop their knowledge base
* Strong organizational skills / experience with the ability to identify and prioritise key areas and effectively manage multiple tasks at the same time