Clark Wood are delighted to be working on a new Mixed Tax Supervisor / AM opportunity within a firm of Chartered Accountants in Letchworth.
The firm are looking to pay the successful individual between £35,000 and £44,000 along with Flexible-working hours, hybrid working & a generous holiday allowance.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA or ATT/CTA qualified and have supervisory experience in a practice environment. You will also ideally be tech-savvy and have knowledge of CCH and/or Digita would be great.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will review work for delivery to clients to ensure it meets our high standards.
• You will assist other departments of the firm with tax matters arising on their client base.
• You will build relationships with the clients so that you are the “go-to” person and will manage their expectations.
• You will be developing the team and be a role model.
• You will work on projects, one off advisory work liaising directly with the partners.
• You will also be identifying and delivering added value services to the clients to help them prosper.
Should you be based in the local Letchworth area and be keen on a new Tax opportunity then please apply below!
For more information on this role please contact Will Langdon at Clark Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org / ) 07920 557121