● Experience of dealing with big numbers in a complex business?
● Strong European VAT compliance oversight experience with good people management capability?
● This is a fast paced busy role in the friendly, collaborative tax department of a well-known company.
● All the usual characteristics of a great European VAT compliance specialist will be needed here – good attention to detail; efficient process management/improvement skills; great at developing relationships with key stakeholders.
● There’ll be plenty of interesting projects to tackle too.
● The company operates a hybrid working model – office based two or three days week.