A rare opportunity for a global mobility tax specialist to join this in house tax team.
Working closely with the tax, HR and payroll teams you will:
• Be the primary point of contact for Faculty HR and internationally mobile staff to advise on overseas employment taxes and permanent establishment issues;
• Liaising with professional advisers to obtain advice on global tax matters and
effectively communicating the outcomes and resulting obligations;
• Managing necessary actions on international cases through to completion.
You will ideally have:
• Several years global mobility tax experience gained either in practice or industry;
• Current knowledge of overseas tax and social security requirements and
expertise of relevant tax legislation with an ability to combine the technical
knowledge with pragmatic and commercial judgement;
• Excellent communication skills and
• Experience of building strong relationships
A fantastic benefits package is on offer including generous holidays and significant pension contributions. Our client also prides itself on offering truly flexible working and respecting the need for a good work life balance. Remote working also an option as is part time (4 days).
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other tax jobs in Leeds or tax jobs in Manchester as new opportunities arise.