This global e-commerce business is looking for an international tax specialist to support on international tax advisory and strategy for the Group.
As a global leader in this area, they get involved in a wide range of unique and emerging tax issues. This provides the opportunity to constantly challenge yourself, improve, and implement creative solutions to regulatory challenges.
* Support the Tax Director across a wider range of advisory projects
* Participate in and manage development of the Group's overall tax strategy
* Monitor changes to tax legislation for international tax and transfer pricing
* Assess the tax implications and potential impacts of any new offerings or business line changes
* Support with the outsourced global compliance engagements
* ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent with minimum 3 years' experience
* Experience in International tax advisory
* Awareness of Transfer Pricing is beneficial
* Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is beneficial
* Hybrid working (1-2 days in the office)
* Great work-life balance