Looking to work for a prestigious Financial Services institution? I am partnering with a diverse group, looking to appoint a skilled Indirect Tax professional to their high calibre advisory team.
This is an excellent in-house opportunity for those seeking a pure advisory role and exposure to high quality work, in an ever changing, global organisation.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Providing advice to and partnering with group business functions
* Maintaining relationships with EMEA tax authorities and external advisers/service providers
* Providing high quality advice in relation to new business proposals and new territories
* Ensuring indirect tax controls and processes are robust and efficient
* Providing indirect tax training and presenting to business
* Working on tax audits
* Involvement in wider group projects.
* Keeping abreast of indirect tax legislative changes and ensuring the business is not exposed to risk.
* Continuously seeking to identify opportunity areas.
I am interested to speak with advisers sat at a Manager-Senior Manager Big4 equivalent level. You can be either FS trained or looking to branch out into FS (ideally services background) due to the structure & support on offer.
Offering: Market leading compensation, flexibility & career progression.
Please contact Jade Hawkins @ Pure to know more- 07557 231 548