Global Indirect Tax Lead Opportunity- Another greenfield role! I am partnering with a high growth tech business, to appoint their first Global Indirect Tax Lead.
My client is a renowned brand and innovative challenger in their respective industry field undergoing significant growth.
The Indirect Tax lead will be responsible for implementing strategy, leading on policy matters, advising on high level technical and commercial matters and supporting on transformation and compliance process optimisation.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Setting Group Indirect Tax strategy, raising awareness and partnering across group business functions.
* Overseeing Group's indirect tax compliance from a review perspective.
* Maintaining good relationships with country tax authorities and leading on policy matters.
* Looking for opportunities to make savings, minimise risk and reduce cost.
* Keep abreast of legislation changes internationally, and provide guidance on the impact in business operations and process.
* Advise on indirect tax implications of new business developments and new territories
* Leading on various projects to achieve tax/process efficiency's as well as drive transformation across the wider finance function.
* Develop and deliver training courses to support understanding of, and compliance with, tax rules,policies,and standards
* && more.
On offer: North London, flexible working, competitive package and excellent benefits!
I am interested to speak with skilled advisers in the TMT space who are looking to take ownership of an Indirect Tax function within an exciting brand.