We are working with a UK Headquartered multinational banking group who are looking to recruit a Tax Compliance specialist into their Frankfurt based subsidiary.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Tax, the Tax specialist will ensure that German, French and Swedish tax risk is well controlled and remains within risk appetite
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Support the local tax team in Frankfurt with the day-to-day tax compliance work.
* Monitor and assess impact of European tax law development, with a focus on Germany, France and Sweden.
* Co-ordinate the gathering of information requested in connection with tax audits and tax returns.
* Build strong knowledge of group tax reporting and group transfer pricing processes.
* Manage local transfer pricing documentation and compliance in Germany, France and Sweden.
* Operate the forecasting, reporting and tax compliance processes for Germany, France and Sweden corporation tax, bank levy and withholding tax.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in accounting, finance and tax. Significant corporate and international tax experience gained in banking industry or accounting firm (with a focus on financial services tax).
* Strong knowledge of German corporate and indirect taxes.
* Understanding of banking / financial products and regulation.
* Verbal and written fluency in German & English
Please apply online to discuss this role further or contact Raj Bhanji at Pure Search.