A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Senior Tax Manager to join a FSTE 100 business on a 9 month (likely longer) fixed term assignment to head up an internal tax restructuring project for the group.
This will include:
* Design of the restructuring required in certain countries using external tax advisers
* Identifying the tax implications of the planned reorganisation in specific territories across the globe
* Responsible for managing, analysing and implementing the restructuring in certain countries
* Working with both internal departments and external tax advisers to ensure all aspects of the proposed transactions are understood, issues are identified and solutions found.
* A mix of being part of a project team and project managing other internal team members to deliver on the project plan.
* Ensuring any implementation is within deadline, complete, accurate and thorough and any immediate follow up post-implementation work is done including ensuring all opinions, memos, rulings, elections, filings, etc. are prepared, reviewed and finalised on a timely basis.
* Reporting into the Tax Director, who will ultimately sign off the projects. Therefore keeping her up to date with key issues/risks arising and agreeing potential solutions / discussions.
This can be office based or entirely remote. A highly competitive base salary will be on offer + bonus + car allowance and benefits.