Our client is a rapidly growing global business based in North Lancashire .
This role offers a mix of tax work tax, compliance and reporting and well tax planning projects and strategy work. Areas might include
• tax compliance across the group, providing the SAO with relevant information
• Management of UK taxation returns and payment on account profile to HMRC.
• Review of returns completed by the finance team, including VAT and PSA.
• Corporate Criminal Offence compliance
• Preparation of the half year and full year current and deferred tax
• Deliver tax planning initiatives
• Patent Box, capital allowances and research and development incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique international business and candidates who either have experience of in-house roles or are looking for their first in-house role will be considered.
This role could either suit a Tax Manager on a full-time basis or someone with more experience say a senior manager level for 3 days a week.
Mix of home and office working
Apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally, candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other in-house tax jobs in the Manchester and North West region