A world leader in Consumer Goods are seeking a well-qualified Tax Manager to join their in-house tax function - widely regarded as one of the best in London. The business operates in over 30 jurisdictions and revenue over £10bn, with an incredibly complex structure and opportunity for internal promotion and advancement.
This position is newly created and reports into the Head of Tax Operations, with good exposure to the wider finance operations and the opportunity for promotion or internal movement across tax or finance. The business are currently working 4 days a week from home, the offices are easily accessible across London and the South West.
- Review the outsourced Tax Computations (as produced by Big 4 using OneSource) for a portfolio of entities covering various products, financing and supply chain
- Research technical issues to support positions taken on tax filings
- Reviewing due diligence and transactional data relating to acquisitions or internal reorganisation
- Reviewing of tax accounts using Longview and HFM, liaising closely with external auditors
- Assist with operational Transfer Pricing (no prior experience required)
- Interface with the Group's transformation programme
- ACA and or CTA qualified from Big 4 or Top Tier practice, within a corporate tax function with exposure to listed businesses
- Good experience of UK tax and accounting for income tax, analytical
- A team player - this role sits within a highly qualified and close-knit team, requiring pro-activeness but is well-supported
- Achievement focused and entrepreneurial in nature