Are you an ACA/CTA qualified tax professional with strong indirect and direct tax experience ready to step up into a Head of Tax role in a growing retail group with headquarters in London?
We are on the hunt for a Head of Tax to lead the expanding international tax team and take responsibility for all taxes globally. You will play a key role in advising the business through continued expansion and change.
* Responsible for compliance with all taxes globally (indirect tax, corporate tax and customs and duty)
* Ownership and communication of the Tax Strategy of the group and management of the tax risk globally
* Accountable for indirect tax compliance in the UK and internationally, including filing of accurate returns in all relevant jurisdictions
* Accountable for customs and duty compliance in the UK and internationally
* Accountable for corporation tax compliance, including R&D tax credit and maximising capital allowances
* Implementation of the groups transfer pricing policy
* Provide advice to the business on the implications of key transactions, change initiatives and expansion decisions of the Group
* Accountable for the preparation of year-end group tax provisioning
* Support the payroll team with the preparation of the PSA and compliance with IR35 legislation
* Manage the relationship with HMRC
* Managing a tax team and raising the profile of tax across the business
* As part of the Finance Senior Leadership Team, contribute to the operating plan for the department.
* ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
* Indirect tax and direct tax experience
* International customs and duties experience is beneficial
* Retail or Supply Chain background preferred
* Is great at leading teams and building relationships
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Company discounts
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working (1-2 days in the office)
Apply now to learn more about this Head of Tax role in London. I'd love to discuss this further with you.