Corporate and International Tax Senior Manager
The corporate and international tax team continues to go from strength to strength at this Top 10 firm, with a very active client base and a constant influx of new and interesting mandates.
On offer is:
● Terrific quality work which is incredibly wide ranging both in terms of industry sector and scope. You might be advising a global group
on a restructure or an entrepreneurial UK company looking to establish its first overseas office.
● A transparent meritocracy where promotions are automatic on hitting your goals. No unnecessary time serving in grade here.
● A smaller team so everyone knows everyone from the top down.
● A genuinely supportive culture. There is a strong team environment firmwide.
● A training programme which focuses as much on soft skills as technical.
● Hybrid working.
The role can be flexed to suit the person so you could already be a senior manager, possibly looking for more autonomy, more exposure to the leadership, and access to a terrifically broad range of clients, or an experienced manager ready for promotion.
The firm has very successfully recruited individuals both from larger and smaller firms. What is important to them is the individual and the skills they bring. There is no set template.