We are working with a leading Top 10 UK accountancy firm who over the past 5 years have been developing a fully fledged US/UK private client, corporate and partnerships offering. Due to continued growth of this business unit they now seek a US tax focussed Assistant Manager or Manager who has been focussed on funds partnership compliance and advisory for the majority of their career so far.
This role involves providing US Tax services to a variety of European Investment Fund clients who have US investors and/or investments in the US. You will help to organise the client compliance process, involving close liaison with the management team and their clients, as well as working cross service teams to assist the US Private Client US tax offering. You will also be heavily involved in advisory projects which will include transactions, fund structuring, investor tax consequences, structuring of deals, entity selection etc.
The firms client base will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to work on a challenging and varied portfolio, delivering tax reporting, compliance and advisory services both in the UK and internationally.
You will need to have a pro-active attitude and have the ability to manage your own workload. Good performance will be rewarded with exposure to sophisticated clientele and opportunities to progress through the firm. You will receive heavy mentorship from the groups Senior Manager.
The firm seeks the following;
• Qualified to practice US tax i.e. an Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA.
• Involvement in tax advisory projects.
• Ability to manage a large client portfolio.
• Some involvement in business development activities with new and/or existing clients.
• Experience of dealing with client senior management.
• Self-motivated with excellent communication.
• Experience of supervising junior staff.
• A commitment to technical and personal development, with the drive and ambition to progress and fulfil your full potential.
• Capable of and proactively interested in developing a clear understanding of a diverse range of complex US technical tax work.
• Can demonstrate you have gained tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice partnerships and/or private equity funds and management structures.
The firm offers a competitive remuneration package and a great path to progression.
Should you be interested in being considered for this opportunity then please apply today.
Visa sponsorship for overseas professionals is available.