This is a great role for a qualified tax professional based in the lovely spa town of Ilkley in West Yorkshire. This is the gateway to the Dales and our client is a forward thinking modern practice which can offer the perfect blend of office and home-working. They even set up a home office for you. This practice prides itself on offering superior client service and they are looking for someone who really enjoys getting to know their clients and delivering an outstanding service. Day to day your role will involve all round tax work for OMB's. This role is corporate tax focused and includes:
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns.
- Supporting the tax partner in communicating tax planning with clients through written tax advice on ad-hoc assignments (such as corporate restructures).
- Supporting the tax partner in delivery of R&D reports, through the compilation of financial data as well as written reports.
- Liaising with the 'financial mastery' partner to provide clients with integrated tax and business advice.
- Supporting the tax partner in delivery of advisory services to clients through our taxation health checks and pre-year end meetings.
- Maintain expert level technical tax knowledge.
- Demonstrate strong professional standards and ethics with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Manage multiple priorities effectively in a fast changing, busy environment.
- Where necessary, collaborate with third party tax experts.
The practice is based in well fitted out, airy offices in Ilkley and also uses great meeting room space in Leeds. They can offer full-time, part time or flexible working arrangements. Altogether a lovely role in a lovely location. Good benefits package too - and a really well written and interesting job specification too.