Corporate Tax Partner
London c £150,000+
This independent practice punches well above its weight both in terms of its very high quality client base and its approach which is both forward thinking yet balanced. Quality of life, and having a healthy mix matters to the partners here.
The firm is exceptionally tax strong with both domestic and international clients. The team is extremely busy and work comes both from the existing client base and new clients. The existing partners are up to capacity, so the firm is keen to hire a corporate tax partner to work closely with fellow tax partners, servicing the current client base and advising new clients. There is no need for a following although they will look for the ability to demonstrate a history of strong client relationships and a professional network.
You will be:
• Professionally qualified - ACA and/or CTA.
• Extensive corporate tax experience with a focus on the mid market, groups and stand alone entities including with international aspects.
• An ability to understand what issues they are facing or likely to face and a proactive approach to addressing their needs/concerns.
• Comfortable with general marketing eg writing articles, webinars etc on hot topics.
• A team player, helping to develop the more junior members of the CT team.
The role is likely to suit an existing partner perhaps keen for more autonomy, a greater work/life balance with hybrid working, and to be an integral part of an expanding firm. They may also consider an experienced director, ready for the next step up with a supportive and extremely successful practice.