With over 35 years of experience in the U.S. tax compliance industry, our client takes pride in delivering world-class client services across their offices in London, Zurich, and Geneva. They specialize in providing tax advice, planning and compliance services for individuals, partnerships, corporations, trusts, and estates subject to the US tax system.
You will be managing your own corporate group client portfolio, ensuring client service is maintained at a high level, and spotting opportunities to assist clients with tax planning and bespoke tax advice while contributing to the acquisition of new work/clients.
As a Tax Manager, you will work with Tax Associates and Senior Tax Associates to ensure the work is appropriately delegated, ensuring that complex US Corporate and Partnership tax returns are accurately reviewed, guiding and supporting junior team members in their professional and personal growth.
● 5-8 years of experience in corporate compliance serving international clients where you would have developed strong organizational and communications skills, as well as exceptional technical knowledge and ability to work under pressure.
● Prior Private Equity Fund exposure will be a bonus.
● Qualified US CPA or equivalent preferred, Enrolled Agent minimum.
● Fluent written and spoken English, other languages a plus
WHAT'S ON OFFER
● A highly competitive remuneration package based on past experience and performance and including a discretionary bonus scheme, private medical insurance, company pension plan, life insurance.
● An opportunity to join a multilingual team lead by US CPAs and US attorneys with experience in the Big 4 and Fortune 500 firms.
● A supportive and collegiate working environment where personal and professional development is encouraged around core values focusing on Clients, Technical Knowledge and Teamwork.
You will need to meet UK legal working requirements, including EU citizens with resident status or current work visa.