I'm working with a US listed multinational consumer business, who are looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their in-house Tax function in Luxembourg. The company is seeking an individual to support its European Business Operations. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a high level of collegiality, functioning as a tax adviser.
* Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across the group to provide ongoing tax support to various businesses.
* Effectively business partner to ensure business activities are consistent with the group's European legal and operational structure
* Analyse application of complex tax legislation's on business operations and communicate to both tax and non-tax stakeholders
* Design, implement and maintain tax processes to ensure ongoing management of tax risks.
* 7+ years of international tax experience
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience of working with European tax laws
* A Degree in taxation, law or accounting and/or Chartered Accountant (or equivalent)
For further information, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.