Tilney Smith & Williamson’s personal wealth management services include financial planning, investment management and advice, online execution-only investing and personal tax advice. For businesses, its range of services include assurance and accounting, business tax advice, employee benefits, forensic advice, fund administration, recovery and restructuring, as well as corporate finance and transaction services.
Our Dublin offices provide a unique blend of business and personal financial services ranging from tax, audit and corporate finance to personal financial planning and investment management. Our skill is to link our many service offerings to provide ‘joined up' thinking, delivered in an approachable and pragmatic way with a high degree of director involvement.
We are currently seeking a tax senior/semi senior to join the tax department in our Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to join a growing practice. With our unique offering and wide ranging client base we can provide the successful candidate with invaluable experience across all tax heads, together with the assistance and support for them to obtain their tax qualification (if required).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Management of tax compliance for both corporate and private clients across a range of industries;
• Management of/supporting managers and directors with tax consultancy assignments;
• Researching and resolving tax technical matters on tax advisory assignments;
• Corresponding with Revenue and other third parties on behalf of clients;
• Contribution to the continued development and growth of the practice;
• Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and case law to include contribution to in-house knowledge sharing;
• Interaction with other departments within our Dublin office including audit, restructuring recovery services and corporate finance together with our UK colleagues;
• Assisting with the administration of the tax department, to include client engagements, billing, fee collection etc.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have:
• Completed a tax qualification programme;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Drive to develop tax knowledge in a diverse team environment and ambition to pursue a career in tax;
• Excellent IT and computer skills, with a strong attention to detail;
• Organisational skills, with the ability to manage a diversified workload together with the capability of working as part of a team and on their own.
Whether you're looking to relocate or work from home, with our new smart working policy you can be based from your office space at home and/or at one of our office locations across the UK&I.