Reach International is working with this global accountancy firm to appoint a Transfer Pricing Manager in Singapore. To be considered for this vacancy you must ideally be operating as a Manager within a Transfer Pricing team. You will join a global network of economists and tax accountants who share expertise within the Transfer Pricing sphere. You will be required to manage a number of Transfer Pricing assignments, providing high-quality taxation advice to a wide-ranging portfolio of clients.
• Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively advise clients through your economic and financial knowledge
• Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services
• Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities
• Assist in APAs (Advanced Pricing Agreements), value intangible assets and provide a defence of transfer pricing in audits where appropriate
• Supervise and mentor junior staff
• Degree qualified, ideally in Finance, Business, Economics or Law
• Ideally at least 6 months' experience as a TP Manager
• At least four years of 100% transfer pricing experience throughout career with a thorough understanding of the OECD transfer pricing guidelines
• Ideally from a global accountancy practice firm in a mature TP market but industry may be considered
• Fluency in English essential
For further information on this role or other offshore/international tax opportunities in general, please email one of our specialist consultants at Reach International
Please note; should you not be shortlisted for this particular role, your details will still be considered for all other relevant opportunities.