Do you have strong technical skills and an analytical mindset? Are you a highly experienced tax professional looking to make a move to an evolving and diverse city? Kingpin International are proud to be partnering with a global consulting firm who are experiencing a rapid period of growth. The company are seeking a talented Tax Director to join their team at their innovative offices based in Singapore.
What we can offer you
● Competitive starting salary
● Flexible and hybrid working options
● Attractive benefits package
● Annual performance-based bonus
● Personal Development Plan.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as Tax Director, you will be responsible for…
● Developing tax solutions, strategies and advisory services for a wide variety of international companies
● Assisting with the expansion of business networks that include account management and development of new clients
● Supporting, coaching and mentoring high-performance teams
● Work closely with the Tax Partners in leading major client assignments
We are keen to hear from individuals who have a minimum of 10 years dedicated relevant tax experience in an international consulting firm in the AP region, which should include exposure to Singapore tax issues. You will also hold a degree or relevant postgraduate qualifications in Accountancy, and ideally should be a registered SCTP (Singapore Chartered Tax Professional). The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with experience in mentoring and supporting high-level team members.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role please register your CV with us.