Tax Senior – Manchester - £25k-35k (offering flexible working)
Based in South Manchester our client is a private practice who is seeking an experienced, dedicated individual to become part of their Tax team. With a longstanding and highly regarded tradition in both private and corporate clients, this firm can offer an exciting and varied role for an outgoing tax specialist.
As Tax Senior your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns (CT600)
• Preparation of forms P11D.
• Dealing with queries from clients.
• Dealing with queries from HMRC.
• Reviewing HMRC Coding Notices and other HMRC Assessments.
• Advising clients on personal and corporate tax matters.
• Liaising with Accounts teams to ensure a high standard of client service
You will require a special interest in the area of tax plus an awareness of other key areas. You will have the confidence to provide advice and embrace the development of your technical skills and will keep abreast of the latest emerging issues. You will ideally be working towards a tax qualification or will have significant and proven experience in a tax role within Practice.
If you are looking to progress your career whilst also enjoying life outside the office, please contact us directly for further details.