A British Medical Devices company who are a market leader in their field require a Group VAT Accountant to join their impressive in-house function. The role will report into the Head of VAT and is responsible for the day to day VAT reporting requirements.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Quarterly UK VAT returns
• VAT reconciliation each month/quarter
• Review and submission of EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns
• Non-UK Vat returns
• VAT Reporting
• Maintain SAO VAT documentation
• Review of VAT compliance with the company framework and policies
• CTA qualification or tax accounting (ACA/ATT) qualification is preferable or willingness to study
• Willingness to learn and develop their career
• Attention to detail when analysing data
• Proven experience in VAT compliance.