A leading engineering group with operations in over 60 jurisdictions are currently seeking an International Tax Manager. This position has arisen due to a promotion in the team and will cover a broad remit of responsibilities. You will report directly into the Head of Tax and have 1 direct report (who will produce relevant returns for your review). You will need US GAAP experience.
The role will be working from home for the foreseeable, with flexible working planned for the future.
- International tax planning and structuring for a variety of projects covering the engineering and shipping sectors
- Management of the group’s transfer pricing, monitoring the documentation and policy, adjusting where necessary
- Partial-oversight of the group’s corporate tax compliance and reporting, reviewing returns produced by the accounting team
- Supporting the business on M&A where required
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with good UK and international tax experience
- Strong technical knowledge and excel skills
- Experience of transfer pricing and US GAAP would be beneficial