A leading Internet company are recruiting for a Transfer Pricing Manager/Senior Manager to join their EMEA Finance team based in London.
You will join a group of highly motivated, high performing individuals who love numbers as much as the story behind the numbers. The ideal candidate is always curious, embraces change and thrives in an ambiguous rapid growth environment. You will also possess exceptional people and project management skills along with the ability to extract knowledge from professional advisors.
* Lead the EMEA transfer pricing review, leveraging professional advisors and working alongside Group Tax (based in the US).
* Prepare the EMEA transfer pricing entries and corporation income tax estimates for the monthly accounting close and forecasting cycle.
* Leverage professional advisors to ensure compliance with all EMEA tax legislation, including but not limited to corporation income tax, digital service tax, French platform reporting, MDR/DAC 6 and country by country reporting.
* Establish best in class tax processes with a focus on efficiency and compliance.
* Ad hoc projects.
* ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with post-qualified experience.
* Big 4 or Top 6 practice, ideally with some experience in-house. Manager grade experience in Practice is preferred.
* Experience coordinating and leveraging top tier tax and/or other professional service advisors in multiple jurisdictions, EMEA is preferred.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.