Are you looking to work with a prominent and profitable retailer? I am currently engaged to appoint an Indirect Tax Advisor to join their centralised team based either in London, Manchester or REMOTE.
Covering all areas of the group's diverse business structure, the Indirect Tax adviser will report directly into the Head of Indirect Tax. The role offered a broad scope of advisory and project work with a clear cut trajectory for future career progression.
* Researching VAT Legislation and Case Law and providing advice to members of team to ensure business is VAT compliant
* Review business activities, identifying risk exposure and ensure that the business remains VAT compliant
* Proactively identify new or complex areas and work with key stakeholders and Tax team to identify and follow through on VAT risks and opportunities
* Supporting on transformation projects, working closely with key members of the relevant project team to provide appropriate, technical VAT advice
* Work in conjunction with Head of Indirect Tax to promote VAT across business functions and provide VAT training to areas of the business as required
* Review Partial Exemption calculation and Capital Goods Scheme adjustments in line with agreement with HMRC
* Review compliance prepared by VAT Accountant.
* Systems/Tax Technology involvement.
The position requires a commercial Indirect Tax advisor with Retail or extensive supply chain experience.
For further information on this position and/or a confidential discussion around the Indirect Tax Market, please contact Jade Hawkins 07557 241 548