A fast-growth Real Estate business is looking to bring in a part-time Group Tax Manager to take ownership of the tax function. Offering a varied role, the successful candidate will have oversight of all areas of tax including both direct and indirect. Reporting into Group Finance, this is an excellent opportunity for a qualified tax professional to take the next step in their career and lead a tax function.
Responsibilities are, but not limited to;
* Optimise Group tax efficiency
* Steer group on tax planning
* Implement and monitor internal controls for tax compliance and reporting
* Manage compliance process
* Lead tax planning processes
* Responsible for consolidated tax reporting and forecast packs
* 4-7 years relevant post-qualified experience.
* Experience in both direct and indirect tax.
* Confident communicator to board and colleagues
* Able to explain tax matters in terms understandable by non-finance stakeholders.
* Able to manage tax advisers effectively
* Able to work at operational, tactical, and planning levels.
If you are a qualified tax professional who is looking for a part-time role that offers both career development, the chance to work to your own initiative in the HO of a fast-growth business then please apply below or get in touch direct -