Tax technology role with a leading ecommerce organisation.
Our client is a well recognised Fortune 500 ecommerce organisation, looking to grow their indirect tax offering, by adding a tax technology expert within the Indirect Tax field. A very good understanding of VAT/GST tax technology is required, with experience working with OneSource as tax determination and in compliance.
* Experience working with OneSource in relation to VAT/GST and within a compliance environment
* Work with data to understand and deliver results to the business
* Be able to drive program management and delivery of tax technology projects
* Work with other teams within the organisation, both in tax and technology, to implement global solutions
* Work with compliance and reporting to understand changing tax requirements and regulations
* Work with the compliance team to ensure VAT return data is correctly input and uploaded
* Be able to look at data sets and define business requirements in line with that
* Be able to take ownership of work, develop an approach to problem solving, and be hands on
* Build and maintain relationships with all parts of the business
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* Experience in finance, VAT and/or technology function
* Experience with design, implementation and testing of OneSource Determination projects
* Experience with data investigations, SQL proficiency and pulling data from different sources
* Excellent technical ability in VAT.
* Experience implementing, enhancing or maintaining VAT aspects within ERP and related systems
* Strong communication and written skills and the ability to work well in a team.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to understand process and systems
* Quick learner with a positive attitude and solid professionalism
* Exposure to project managing VAT relevant implementations
* Ability to communicate complex ideas to other teams with a non-tax or technology background
12 months FTC - £80,000+ benefits - London
The next step
Please contact Rebecca McKerral for a confidential discussion on +44 7920 759470