Head of Indirect Tax opportunity (Perm): Pleased to be instructed on a Head of Indirect Tax role for a renowned brand in the Industrials space. This leadership role will be responsible for the strategic and operational direction of the function as well as management of a centralised team.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Managing the direction Indirect Tax strategy and operations for the function;
* Seek strategic opportunities to improve efficiency's;
* Work with third parties/IT to design and implement tax technology initiatives;
* Lead Indirect tax advisory on business restructure, new services/products etc;
* Manage relationship with HMRC and ensure company position is low risk;
* Manage a team of Indirect Tax professionals;
* Represent business at industry lobbying groups
* Manage cash flows across all indirect taxes;
* Provide training/promote awareness across business on Indirect Tax;
I am interested to speak with Directors/Head's of, who have extensive leadership experience in a large organisations.
Package circa £120,000 + bonus & all benefits & option to WFH
/07557 231 548- Jade Hawkins