A FTSE listed FMCG organisation located in central London are looking for an UK Indirect Tax Manager to work directly with the Global Head of Indirect Tax. The role is more advisory focused on indirect tax matters as well as taking control of the VAT compliance process, dealing with VAT returns.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Control the VAT the reporting process for UK and Ireland
• Provide training to business members on indirect tax matters
• Business advisory on indirect tax projects
• Identify risks and implement processes to improve indirect tax savings
• Relationship building within the organisation
• Keep up to date on tax laws that could affect the business
• Indirect tax/VAT qualifications or qualified by experience
• Mix of compliance and advisory experience
• Strong leadership and communication skills to work on multiple projects.