A unique and exciting opportunity has been made available for an exceptional Group Tax Manager to join a globally renowned Sports’ Media company in North London. This role reports directly into the Head of Tax and is perfect for an individual with aspirations to move quickly into the top position of a prestigious organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Take control of the company’s tax compliance cycle
• Oversee the preparation of initial returns and report these directly to the Head of Tax
• Assist the Head of Tax with strategy on various group projects
• Take a lead in advising the orgnanisation on tax structure, transfer pricing, BEPS and CFC
• Assist with the VAT compliance, managing the review and submission
• Must be CTA qualified with an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
• Proven managerial experience within practice or a FTSE listed organisation
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Organised to ensure the handling of numerous projects running simultaneously.