A global mobile gaming business with multiple games in the top 50 grossing for both Android and Apple are seeking to appoint a Head of Tax as part of their global expansion. The business has had double digit growth over the past couple of years including the acquisition of large gaming studios in both Israel and Germany – applicants must have experience of Israeli and European taxes.
This role will report directly into the CFO and will be a part of the Senior Finance Leadership Team, with the autonomy to design the future tax function and have input into the future make-up of the overall finance function.
- Design and implement a global corporate structure that is both tax efficient and flexible for future acquisitions
- Act as subject matter expert for tax on new product launches, and expansion into new jurisdictions
- Own corporate tax compliance and reporting, having total oversight of all group entities across all jurisdictions
- Map out the filing calendar for deliverables across all taxes on an annual basis
- Act as point of contact for all tax audits
- Ad hoc project work
- ACA and/or CTA qualified with Big 4 training and post-qualified in-house tax experience
- An expert in International Tax, with specialist knowledge in European and Israeli tax legislation
- Good experience of Transfer Pricing documentation process
- Proven relationship management skills with various tax authorities and Big 4 advisors
For more details, please apply to James Young