This is a short term contract for approx. 9 months to assist the Head of Tax in the provision of tax services to the wonder business.
Key responsibilities of the post are:-
1. Preparation and submission of quarterly UK VAT returns.
2. Preparation/management of ad hoc VAT claims
UK Tax Compliance & Tax Accounting
1. Assist with UK compliance process & production of UK tax computations which are prepared in-house.
2. Preparation of monthly/quarterly interim reports
3. Review of group forecasts, for accounting, tax planning and instalment payment purposes.
4. Assistance with calculating transfer pricing entries
Ideally you will have had experience of both VAT and CT however as it’s a short-term post, as long as candidates have a good level of experience ( ideally in-house or in a large accounting firm ) at least one of those taxes they will be considered. 4 or 5 days, plenty of WFH.
Interested? Click APPLY and submit your CV.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this Manchester based tax job, or any other Greater Manchester in-house tax job.