As the Employment Tax Consultant, you advise on all areas of UK employment taxes in collaboration with the Employment Tax Manager. You also ensure that employment tax policies are in line with tax legislation - expenses, pension plans, stock plans and contractors.
* Assist different departments with a broad variety of projects, mainly from an employment tax perspective but also more broadly
* Monitor of the impact of changes and developments in (international) relevant tax laws
* Assist the Employment Tax Manager in guiding and coordinating (international) wage tax audits and provide tax technical expertise.
* Provide expertise to Finance, HR and Legal and act as a sounding board for the monthly payroll process.
* Drive/cooperate on improvement projects and ensure compliance with local tax and social security laws.
* Track compliance and controls and report to management on compliance issues
* Assist in providing advice with respect to all employment tax and social security related matters.
* Ideally a UK CTA or a Dutch Master's Degree in a relevant tax field - Fiscal Law and/or Fiscal Economics
* Have at least 3 years of in-house employment tax experience, Big-4 or similar
* Have excellent communication and presentation skills and are able to interact with different stakeholders
* Take a hands-on approach and enjoy owning policies and processes from A to Z
* Able to translate technical tax advice into a deck and present it to different stakeholders internally and externally
* Organised, able to structure activities and projects, stick to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines
* Fluent Dutch is advantageous