**RECRUITING DURING COVID-19 EPIDEMIC**
A newly created role to join a growing customs team in London, linking in to a national practice to provide customs compliance and advisory services to clients in a wide range of industry sectors.
The topics covered could cover the following areas:
● Technical compliance such as classification, origin & valuation
● Customs declaration procedure
● Use of special procedures
● Customs software and reporting
● Supply chain optimisation
To apply you will need demonstrable customs technical experience gained from either industry, logistics, freight forwarding, HMRC or accountancy background. A proactive attitude to further growth of the customs team and the ability to build good, lasting relationships with clients will also be key. Please get in contact for a full job description.