One of the most well re-known establishments in the UK is seeking an Assistant Tax Manager to join their finance function in West London.
- Preparation and submission of corporation tax returns for the business and subsidiaries.
- Manage the VAT documentation process, Intrastat returns and EC Sales Lists submitted to HMRC for the business and subsidiaries, meeting the strict deadlines.
- Delivery VAT advice to the business and respond to VAT and tax queries.
- Be a key player in leading the VAT compliance process.
- Develop sector specific VAT knowledge.
- To document, maintain and regularly review system processes with VAT implications to ensure compliance with European and UK VAT legislation.
- Support and deputise for the Tax Manager
The candidate will be ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified from a Big 4/Top 10 practice, looking for their first in-house move. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to progress quickly and get exposed to a variety of different tax issues.