A global Real Estate organisation is currently recruiting an Interim VAT Manager for their core finance function in North London, for a period of 6-9 months. This role has come about due to a period of growth to assist with year-end and setting up processes for an effective reporting process next year.
- Be a key component in dealing with all Indirect Tax compliance for the group.
- Provide VAT advice to all of the Group’s subsidiaries (EU).
- Ensure compliance with all local authorities’ indirect tax laws
- Maintain key relationships with external stakeholders.
- Ensure deadlines are met, with respect to VAT
The candidate will have at least 3 years VAT experience gained in either practice or an in-house environment. Experience of CIS compliance is essential.