Pure Search have been engaged in a US-headquartered FMCG Group who are looking for an experienced tax accounting and compliance professional to join their Dutch office in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will be wholly resposible for managing the tax obligations of the group's Dutch entities, working closely with a locally based finance team as well as tax professionals across Europe. You will also have a level of direct contact with the group's headquarters in the US.
You will be responsible for:
* Preperation of year end tax schedules
* Managing the day to day financial activities to maintain control over transactions and reporting, complying with GAAP, legal and SOAR requirements.
* Ensuring timely preparation and filing of all statutory reporting requirements and tax returns for the Dutch entities to ensure external parties can prepare timely and proper support in the statutory reporting requirements and tax returns.
* Identifying improvements in business processes or make recommendations to drive cost savings and tax efficiencies.
* Acting as local point of contact and coordinator for all regulatory, statutory and tax enquiries.
You will need to have:
* Certified Accounting qualification
* 5 - 8 years' Experience in statutory and tax compliance including Corporation Tax, gained either in-house or with a large practice firm.
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong team working skills, particularly with remote co-workers
* At least professional working proficiency in both Dutch and English
Our client are offering a really good remuneration package, non-financial benefits and career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
For a further discussion about this role, please apply online or contact Callum McWhinnie at Pure Search.