Pure Search have been engaged in a multinational engineering giant who are looking to appoint a Senior Tax Advisor into their office in Sharjah, UAE.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to assist the business with Tax and Transfer Pricing strategy across the Middle East region, reporting directly to the Regional Tax Director and working with a team split across London and Sharjah.
In this role you will:
* Partner with teams across the business to deliver commercial, practical and forward-looking tax advice for international projects throughout their life cycle. This covers all taxes including direct, indirect and employment taxes for new bids, new country entries, strategic initiatives, ongoing contracts, corporate structuring and other ad-hoc tax advice.
* Review and assess all material transactions from a tax perspective and ensure that tax risks and mitigation's are effectively communicated to management and the relevant risk committee(s).
* Assist in the review and development of the group's TP policies, supporting current tax strategy across the group. Ensure that TP policies are understood and properly implemented by the business units.
* Support the business units with their preparation of local TP documentation, reports and disclosures, ensuring consistency with the group's TP master documentation. Support the business units in engaging and working with external TP advisers. Monitor the preparation and completion of local TP documentation by the business units.
* Support the half-year and year-end tax provision process and compliance / reporting cycle.
* Work with the wider tax group to outline and deliver on tax strategy objectives across the business.
You will have:
* 3 - 5 years' experience in international tax and transfer pricing advisory and compliance either in-house or in a Big 4 firm
* Fluent verbal and written communication in English
* Be a qualified Chartered Accountant / Tax Advisor
In return the company will offer a generous package consisting of base salary, housing and travel allowance as well as visa sponsorship and assistance with relocation costs for those relocating from outside of the UAE.
For further information about this roles or others across the Middle East region, please contact Callum McWhinnie at Pure Search.