What will you do?
This an exciting opportunity to design, drive, articulate and assure the implementation of HMRC’s core strategic content across HMRC and specifically across Customer Strategies for our individual, wealthy, small, mid-size and large business customer base.
You’ll be leading a team that works, at pace, with stakeholders and external delivery partners in a connected, collaborative and innovative way to meet HMRC strategic objectives.
A key aspect of this role is to take the core Business Strategy to the next phase of development, ensuring coherence with wider Whitehall objectives, and to identify and resolve risks in strategy implementation.
Working closely with, and engaging across, the HMRC Executive Committee and the Non-Executive Board is a routine part of the role.
How will you add value to the role?
● Excellent leadership skills with the ability to nurture and build capability within and across teams
● Proven experience of shaping or implementing insight driven strategic solutions, preferably across a large and complex organisation
● A proven ability to ‘think outside of the box’ to deliver strategic shifts in thinking
● Excellent communication and influencing skills, able to engage confidently in a wide range of situations
● Knowledge and demonstrable experience of building relationships with businesses and an understanding of key drivers that impact how businesses operate
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to shape a coherent research programme
● Ability to provide structure and direction and to support teams through ambiguity
● Knowledge of tax, the different types of tax and their relative strengths and weaknesses
● Experience of developing and implementing performance metrics is desirable but not essential
What will you be part of?
As part of the Strategies Directorate, you will design, drive, articulate and assure the implementation of HMRC’s core strategic content across HMRC and specifically across Customer Strategies for our individual, wealthy, small, mid-size and large business customer base.
You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of around 20 people and you will have a strong personal accountability for effectively conveying and influencing the way the organisation extracts the value and benefits of business customer strategies to internal and external delivery partners.
You will be part of an integrated Senior Leadership team of 4 Deputy Directors in the HMRC Strategies Directorate. All 4 Deputy Directors are expected to complement and support the work of the others and to be ambassadors for HMRC strategic content. To do so you will require a systemic understanding of the tax system and its place in society.
What’s in it for you?
We are one of the country’s largest employers, with around 60,000 people working across the UK.
Whatever your role, you’ll be amongst people with an incredible range of skills and experience.
Our strength as an organisation is in our diverse people, ideas and backgrounds, and the inclusive working culture that brings us together.
We’re committed to providing everyone with an employee experience that makes you feel connected to your work, your colleagues and your workplace, and feel proud to be a part of our mission.
Key benefits include:
● Base salary of £71K (£74.5K London) ...