Transfer Pricing Manager – Dublin, Ireland
The role of the Transfer Pricing Manager:
• Supporting and leading projects for a variety of local and International clients.
• Focusing on TP Planning, Advisory and Controversy work.
• Preparing TP reports, analyses, benchmarking and communicating with Revenue Authorities.
• Mentoring and training junior staff members.
Transfer Pricing profile requirement:
• A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law.
• Approx. 4-5 years TP experience in a Consulting environment.
• Supervisory (or Management) experience along with delivering training.
• Mixed portfolio of client experience across a multitude of sectors.
In return there is a competitive salary, bonus and benefits, in addition to fantastic career progression on offer.