A rapidly growing technology firm are looking to hire a Group Tax Manager as their first tax hire. This will be a key role in in-housing the function and will have broad responsibilities. The group has experienced 20% and then 30% year on year growth with ambitious international plans. Broad tax experience will be a must for this role.
- Oversight of the UK corporate tax compliance inclusive of quarterly tax computations
- Advising on corporate tax for the UK and EMEA on all financial projects, assisting with VAT advisory
- Partial oversight of VAT compliance for the group
- Continuous project work
- ACA/CTA qualified with proven tax experience, preferably with prior in-house experience
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team, good leadership skills
- Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS