Looking to work for a newly established and aspiring Tax function? Within a multifarious multinational? And accountable for a global remit? This could be the role for you...
My client, a multinational Industrial business, seeks to appoint a Senior Indirect Tax Manager to be based in their Oslo based HQ.
This is a pinnacle position, responsible for all group Indirect Tax matters in a leadership capacity. Role responsibilities include:
* Develop strong working relationships with tax authorities and advisers
* Promoting Indirect Tax awareness and training across the finance, operational and tax leadership teams.
* Mitigating against risk and responding/resolving compliance issues, provisioning, disclosures, notices, audits, disputes, and settlements;
* Working with the wider business to ensure operations structures promote tax efficiency's and mitigate tax risk,
* Keep abreast of Tax developments and maintain accordingly global indirect tax policies and processes
* Identify and review relevant indirect tax filings
* Working on wider tax projects including Transfer Pricing, Customs and Withholding Taxes
* Work with IT/Tax team to develop effective technology and automation solutions.
Ideally you will be from a Law/ CTA qualified and/or Big4 trained background with later experience working in house for a multinational business.
Other locations considered commutable to Oslo.
For further information please contact Jade Hawkins for further information.