A constituent of the FTSE 100 who are a leading multinational retailer are looking for a UK Tax Manager to ensure statutory tax and financial reporting obligations. The role will report into the Head of Direct Tax and is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate individual to work within a highly successful organisation with excellent opportunity for progression.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance with the Group’s UK corporation tax obligations
• Liaise with HMRC on any issues identified
• Suggest and implement improvements to internal processes and controls
• Prepare financial reports and take control of the control of the tax reporting process
• Manage the tax forecasting process
• Take control of projects designed to approve new tax strategies for the group
• Provide advice on the tax impact of any acquisitions made by the group
• Employment tax matters
• Must have UK corporate tax experience and currently working in industry
• Good knowledge of statutory and financial reporting
• Excellent communication skills to deal with senior stakeholders and other business members
• Aware of how overseas tax affects a UK multinational
• Accountancy qualified (ACA/ACCA/CTA).