A rare opportunity for an employment taxes specialist to move in-house, responsible for working on key employment tax projects and initiatives and supporting the Director in partnering with the wider business to ensure that tax is on the agenda for key commercial discussions .
• Responding to statutory audit requests in the UK, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland including National Minimum Wage and Working Time Directive
• Undertaking compliance reviews for potential acquisitions
• Preparing and executing an internal audit plan across HR
• Reviewing, preparing and summarising data extracts from all HR and Payroll systems
• Preparing legislative summary updates and training for the HR team
• Supporting legislative changes and undertaking process reviews for new projects
You will be ACA and or CTA qualified with strong employment tax expertise and experience of working in an in-house tax team for a large multinational or advising such businesses in a large accounting firm. To be successful it is imperative that you must be able to communicate effectively across the business with non-tax people.
Please note that only those applicants who have a legal right to work in the UK and have an appropriate amount of practical relevant UK tax experience will be considered for this role. Additionally candidates who are already registered with us will be automatically considered for this role and any other in-house tax jobs in Greater Manchester as new opportunities arise.