A leading supplies business based in the Midlands seeks a Group Tax and Treasury Manager to join their dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing organisation and gain excellent exposure. This role will be reporting directly into the Group FC and be the ‘go-to’ person for all issues tax related.
This role offers 1-2 days working in the office per week, with the rest working fully from home so it is important to be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously.
• Working with advisers to have complete oversight of everything tax related in both a compliance and advisory perspective
• Manage the end to end corporate tax process, advising on updates to legislation, reviewing/submitting returns, liaising closely with localised advisors
• Co-ordinate corporate tax returns
• Manage company transfer pricing policy
• Assist with cash flow projections
• Monitor corporate bank debt and shareholder debt
The ideal candidate will be
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• Min 2-year industry experience
• Prior treasury experience is not essential
• Project management skills
• Good communicator and highly motivated
• Proven experience in statement preparation
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint and accounting system knowledge