A fortune 500, engineering business is seeking a Tax Manager to join their operational tax team. This is a newly created position in an on-going project to expand the in-house tax team, due to recent growth. In a small tax team who operate in a friendly and collaborative manner, you will be exposed to a variety of tax matters.
This is a FULLY REMOTE position, and will not require any travel to their London offices any more than 1-2 days a month.
- Manage tax compliance and the outsourced corporate tax compliance
- Assist with Group Tax Reporting, quarterly basis
- Assist with VAT compliance requirements and group queries
- Advising on tax implications to group, working with the Head of Tax and senior management on a variety of projects
- ACA/CTA/ACCA/ATT qualified, preferably Big 4/Top tier trained
- Proven tax accounting skills and up-to-date technical knowledge
- Must have an all-encompassing tax background with experience of corporate and indirect tax compliance
- Experience of transfer pricing is preferable
- Confident and personable, able to integrate into a close-knit team and meet deadlines in a sometimes high pressure environment